Directions to Napa County lawyer, Deborah Barron
It’s no secret that Napa County is famous worldwide for their superlative wines, world-class resorts and five star restaurants. Napa County is a tightly knit community boasting 130,000 residents who take great pride in their historical and agricultural heritage. The County government motto is: Integrity, Accountability and Service.
Napa County is unique in that it is the only county boasting a countywide general-purpose local government. This allows them to coordinate and assist partnership efforts with school districts, cities and other special districts to address issues of concern. They also oversee services offered to the poor, children, the elderly, those with health issues and those involved in the criminal justice system.
Napa County offers municipal services and countywide services to all their residents that include health care, jail, property tax assessment, probation, welfare-to-work programs, land use planning, and law enforcement. Not all of Napa County’s services are readily visible to the general public, but they are easily found on their local website.
Napa County Clerk’s Office to connect with Napa County lawyer Deborah Barron located at: 1900 Point West Way, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA 95815
- Head northeast on 3rd Street toward Brown Street
- Turn right onto Soscol Avenue
- Continue onto CA-221 S/Napa Vallejo Hwy
- Turn left onto CA-12 E/CA-29 S/Hwy 12 E
- Turn left onto CA-12 E/Jameson Canyon Rd
- Take the ramp onto I-80 E
- Keep left to stay on I-80 E
- Continue onto I80BUS EUS-50 E/Capital City Freeway
- Take the Interstate 80 Business East exit toward Reno/CA-99 S/Fresno
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 BUS/Reno and merge onto I-80BUS E
- Take the Arden Way exist toward I-160
- Keep right of the fork, follow signs for Arden Way E and merge onto Arden Way
- Turn right onto Point West Way
- Final destination address is 1900 Point West Way, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA 95815