Directions to Placer County Lawyer, Deborah Barron
Placer County, officially referred to as the County of Placer, straddles the Sacramento Valley and Sierra Nevada regions, known as Gold Country. It’s one of the fastest developing business communities in the State and encompasses an area that reaches from the suburbs of Sacramento to Lake Tahoe to the Nevada border. The last census count in 2010 indicated a population of 348,432, up from 2000’s statistics of 248,399. The County seat is Auburn.
Placer County offers families a wide variety of services, access to top-notch recreation, affordable housing, an international airport and safe schools. The County also has family safety and security in mind, offering the presence of a Sherriff’s Department, local police, various legal alternatives, including mediation, a jail and various county courts (civil, criminal, juvenile).
To hire competent and experienced Placer County lawyer Deborah Barron, located at 1900 Point West Way, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA 95815 follow the directions listed below by following Foresthill Road and I-80 W.
- Turn right at Finning Mill Rd proceed 1.0 mi
- Turn right onto Finning Mill Rd proceed 0.1 mi
- Turn right to stay on Finning Mill Rd proceed 1.4 mi
- Turn left onto Anderson Rd proceed 0.9 mi
- Turn right onto Foresthill Rd proceed 21.3 mi
- Continue to Auburn Ravine Rd proceed 0.1 mi
- Turn left to merge onto I-80W toward Sacramento proceed 25.9 mi
- Take the exit onto I-80BUS W/Capital City Freeway toward Watt Avenue/Sacramento/CA-99 S/Capital City Freeway proceed 4.7 mi
- Take the Arden Way exit proceed 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Arden Way proceed 0.4 mil Turn right onto Point West Way
- Destination is on the left: 1900 Point West Way, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA 95815