Directions to San Francisco County lawyer, Deborah Barron
Just about everyone is familiar with the song by Tony Bennett, “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.” Those visiting the city and county of San Francisco come to understand why one would lose their heart to the stunning surroundings. Officially, the City and County of San Francisco is referred to as one of the leading financial hubs in the Bay area, and northern California, featuring a unique cultural melting pot of many people from many nations. San Francisco is the English version of the Spanish for Saint Francis and was founded in 1776, on June 29th.
San Francisco features a land mass of roughly 46.9 square miles at the northern end of the San Francisco Peninsula. Per square mile, the population density is approximately 17,867 per square mile. This is considered to be the most densely populated large city in California. The estimated population for this area, according to a 2013 census, indicates a variable population of 837,442. It has a checkered and fascinating past that includes the California Gold Rush, the great earthquake of 1906 and its history of being a port of embarkation for service members departing for the Pacific Ocean theater during WW II.
Over the years, the city has grown to encompass many points-of-view from many cultures and has embraced a wide variety of liberal attitudes, reflected by its citizens. Some say San Francisco is the seat of modern liberalism. Many tourists come to this area to tour Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary and visit San Francisco’s famous Chinatown district.
With such a dense population, it is inevitable that legal issues may arise from time-to-time, prompting the need for a competent and knowledgeable attorney to provide advice and counsel.
Should you require the services of an experienced injury or business lawyer, below are the directions, from the San Francisco County Clerk’s Office to connect with San Francisco County lawyer Deborah Barron located at: 1900 Point West Way, Suite 202, Sacramento, CA 95815.
From the San Francisco County Clerk’s Office at 1 Dr. Carlton B Goodlett Place:
- Head south on Polk Street toward Grove Street
- Continue onto 10th Street
- Turn left onto Bryant Street
- Turn left onto the Interstate 80 E ramp to Oakland
- Merge onto I-80 E
- Keep left to stay on I-80 E (partial toll road)
- Keep left to stay on I-80 E
- Continue on to I-80BUS E/US-50 E/Capital City Freeway (signs for Interstate 80 Business/Sacramento/South Lake Tahoe)
- Take the I-80 BUS E exit toward Reno/CA-99 S/Fresno
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80BUS/Reno and merge onto I-80BUS E
- Take the Arden Way exit toward I-160
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Arden Way E and merge onto Arden Way
- Turn right onto Point West Way, and destination is on the left.