Complex real estate disputes require the attention of an experienced attorney. Getting to the source of a problem and finding a reasonable solution can sometimes be a long and difficult process. No matter what type of real estate dispute you are involved in, be sure that you have strong representation to ensure that your rights are protected.
At the Barron Law Corporation, we represent commercial and residential clients in a variety of real estate cases. We have handled cases ranging from neighbor disputes to construction defects. We utilize every resource at our disposal in search of the most favorable outcome to your case.
To speak with our Sacramento real estate attorneys about your specific situation, please call 916-486-1712 or toll free 800-LAW-5908. You can also contact us online. We have offices in Sacramento and San Francisco.
Seeking the Results You Deserve
We have experience with all areas of real estate law. Our lawyers have a complete understanding of the law and know what it takes to get a positive result. Our experience representing clients on both sides of these cases allows us to be much more effective while representing you.
We have handled all types of real estate cases in Northern California, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Lease agreements
- Construction contract disputes
- Government contract disputes
- Arbitrations between contractors and subcontractors
- Construction defects
- Eminent domain issues
- Foreclosures for people who are being foreclosed on as well as those who hold notes
- Failure to disclose actions
- Neighbor disputes
- Obtaining insurance coverage for commercial projects
- Commercial building permits
- Real estate litigation
Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
Many businesses are sued for failing to comply with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We provide skilled, aggressive defense for hotels, motels and other businesses facing ADA compliance lawsuits. Common issues include:
- Lack of handicapped parking
- Lack of wheelchair accessibility
- Improper height and configuration of washbasins, doorknobs and other fixtures
Discuss Your Case With a California Real Estate Attorney
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your legal needs. You can reach us by phone at 916-486-1712 or toll free 800-LAW-5908. We also offer a free case evaluation via e-mail for prospective clients.